Transbar XR Meter Floor Profiler For Sale
- Dimensions – Case: 113cm x 41cm x 16cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions – Assembled: 55cm x 98.5cm-198cm x 67cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 18.5kg (including case)
- Power: 12v 3.8Ah NiMH High-Capacity Rechargeable Battery
- Robust Aluminium Frame
If you wish to purchase this product please call: +44 (0) 1484 600081 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
The new Transbar XR (eXtended Range) is an invaluable tool for those wishing to save on the cost of transverse grinding errors in very narrow aisles (VNA).
By allowing technicians to quickly check their work, the self-contained Transbar XR helps minimise costs and maximise efficiency providing transverse error readings instantly from its built-in digital display.
The adjustable axles allow the Transbar wheels to be extended to match forklift wheel tracks. The new XR version has increased this measurement range to 25mm per side with up to 2m track width. Once assembled and calibrated, simply roll along the floor to instantly see the transverse error in millimetres (shown to one decimal place) on the display.
Features of the Transbar XR Meter:
- On-site calibration times have been shortened during device set-up.
- Faster settling of readings on moving location for improved productivity.
- Precision ground wide wheels allow for improved accuracy and the ability to operate on “wet” concrete.
- Automatic screen dimming and device power off for increased battery life.
- Peli™ Protector case with custom high-density foam, designed to protect your investment for years to come.
- One year return-to-base warranty, extended to two years (excluding battery) if the kit is serviced by CoGri Engineering at 12 months. Telephone and email support included within the warranty.
- One hour training session for up to two people included (delivered via video chat). On-site training is available as an additional cost option